1.19.2006

Grunge poseurs?


This is another scanned page from one of my college years scrapbooks. I chose it for the particular get up I've got on--the aforementioned flannel shirt, some sweatpants, a random suit vest (brown, I believe), and a green "Shiny Happy People" hat that is easily the oldest piece of clothing that I still own. I bought that hat in 1989 while a junior in high school. I had a "thing" about hats during that period of my life.

We are, I promise acting very stupid in this top picture, listening to "Smells Like Teen Spirit" during those first heady days when everyone was listening to that song.

It makes me cringe, really.

The bottom picture is my old high school friend (and college room mate) G. chillin' with Lynda in our kitchen.

(I miss that old house. . .)

No comments: