6.05.2012

#SummerHat12 Candidate #2

Candidate number two was the source of some controversy during the initial filming of the #SummerHat video.And I know that at least one potential voter is withholding an endorsement until I provide some more information on this particular hat to help clarify his position.

So, Tracy . . . this one is for you.

This blue baseball hat with the logo "South Georgia Seniors" is not, as Grace mistakenly suggested a hat that hearkens back to my high school senior days.
Rather, this hat represents a regional golf league that my dad participates in (he was even the treasurer one year). The region is (as you mght guess) southern Georgia. And the members are (again, self-evidently) "seniors" of the _______ citizen variety.

So, I hope this helps clarify things.

No comments: